Employee Review

Current Employee

Great company, great people

Feb 12, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They hire great people with experience. Sensible and likeable people in charge. Nice offices and locations

Cons

Maybe not as advanced in some areas as other RPO but there is definitely an emphasis on doing things right and not engaging in a 'race to the bottom' on costs like others

Continue reading

ManpowerGroup Response

Managing Director, ManpowerGroup UK

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am delighted to know that your experience with us was a positive one. We consider our people to be our greatest asset, which is why we focus on bringing together a diverse array of highly skilled and experienced individuals. We also focus on fostering positive and supportive environments within our organisation. This ensures that everyone feels comfortable and able to perform to the best of their abilities.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jul 9, 2021 - Recruiter in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work life balance. Very smart people

Cons

I dont have any cons for this company

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The experience you have with Manpower will be due to your recruiter

Jul 12, 2021 - Data Entry Operator in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I formerly enjoyed working with Manpower Group. They were easy to deal with, and were responsive at first. Our onsite Manpower representative quickly faded into the woodwork, but I was able to stay in touch with my recruiter.

Cons

It's very tiresome to try to collect sick time pay. As soon as my recruiter quit working for Manpower, I had no one to report to. Although someone else was assigned to us, no one could ever get in touch with this person.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ManpowerGroup.