Employee Review

Former Employee

Overall great place

Jun 1, 2021 - Sales Assistant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company value team work and it is a flexible job so you can choose your hours to accommodate a work-life balance. All needs are met at Marie Curie and a small shop provides you with many rewards including bonuses.

Cons

From my experience, there were never any cons working here.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Best job in the world

Jan 26, 2017 - Senior Healthcare Assistant Palliative Care in Grampian, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Marie Curie do what they say on the tin. they look after their employees they give families a service second to none. I would work for them for no money as the work is so rewarding and very very humbling. I have had more training and guidance from Marie Curie along with opportunity to progress within the Charity than I was given working with both local council and private agencies in the Homecare sector.

Cons

Not enough nurses as it is a Charity not funded by goverment or local goverment. Tired of being called Macmillan nurse both in the local media and by the families as they have better media support coverage as financial supported by local NHS.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place!

Jul 19, 2021 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cordial working environment. Somehow, everyone just seems happy to be there and it reflects in the teamwork and the quality of the work done there. Overall great place to work.

Cons

Nothing too serious, nothing that actually bothered me anyway.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Marie Curie.