Employee Review

Current Employee

Finance manager

Jun 8, 2021 - Finance Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, strong values and good leadership team. Care for employees

Cons

Nothing to say. Great company

1 person found this review helpful

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such great feedback. We are deeply committed to our Associates' wellbeing and development and we're happy to hear you're having a positive experience with us. If you would like to share any additional feedback or recommendations, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. Thank you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing

Jun 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, MS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere and lots of growth

Cons

Shift management out for the money

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great company

Jun 17, 2022 - Strategic Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good culture as a private company - Great benefits - Engaging projects - Work/Life balance

Cons

- Low upward mobility - Heavy workload

Be the first to find this review helpful

Mars Response

Discover more reviews about Mars.