Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Operations administrator worst job I have ever had

Jan 18, 2013 - Operations Administrator in Pittsford, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro is getting federal holidays off

Cons

It seems like not one person knows what is going on. Things change on a daily basis and they expect you to make these insane quotas, they are not about their employees they are about the numbers. The turnover is the worst I have ever seen. Forget going to HR with a problem either because they will not help you. My manager is probably the worst, I don't think anything that gets said is ever the truth. They will write you up for nothing. This place is a joke, I can't wait to get out of here.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Bam what

Jul 12, 2021 - Unemployed in Batesville, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long naps and video games

Cons

No money or food to eat

Be the first to find this review helpful

Maximus Response

Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We welcome any suggestions on how we can continue to improve the work environment for our employees at feedback@maximus.com. All messages are treated confidentially.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

This is the worst job I've had as a working professional

Jul 23, 2021 - Customer Service (CSR) in Lawrence, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

They treat people like crap, so they are always leaving, and therefore it is relatively easy to get a job. That is, unless you are disabled. In which case their hiring process is a giant red flag. If you have a disability, heed the giant red flag. Oh, they allow you to work part time.

Cons

The role is high stress because you have to give people bad news frequently and also help people in stressful situations. The information system (script) we are forced to use is terrible. It is very poorly indexed and the quality of information provided leaves a lot to be desired. The training is terrible. Maximus corporate structure is set up so that NO ONE takes any responsibility and nothing ever gets better. This is the most unfriendly company for disabled peole I have EVER worked for. I could add a lot more but it would reveal who I am. Suffice it to say, I cannot wait to get a job in my field and leave this ableist dumpster fire of a company. I'm really starting to think taking an early disbursement from retirement might be better than working even part time for this nightmare factory. If you have a disability, do not work for this company.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Maximus.