1. "Welcoming"

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time

Pros

Very supportive, structured company. Keen to help you learn quickly and get involved straight away. Encouraged to bring your dog in and regular pooch Muddles to cuddle!

Cons

You'll be expected to manage yourself and your time, so you have to be good at working on your own as well as with the team.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - PPC Specialist in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A relaxed and positive working environment - Everyone is super welcoming and nice - Open office with no heavy hierarchy - everyone is approachable - Caring and supportive of personal development goals - Regular opportunities to feedback - Lots of work social opportunities

Cons

- The temptation of sweet treats

"Fantastic Family To Be Apart Of - 13/10"

Current Employee - Magento Developer in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Media Lounge provide one of the best working environments I have ever been part of, the work ethic in the office is a healthy blend of fun an energetic whilst staying professional. My role as a developer is made easier and relaxed due to the great planning and organisational skills by the Project Managers (just don't tell them that). Working with professionals that are top in their field is motivating and personal development is both valued and encouraged. A few extra perks include flexible start times, Pool and Ping Pong, office dogs and office outings.

Cons

Can't really think of any!

Discover more reviews about Media Lounge.