Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

! LDC BOSTON ! - high turnover

May 10, 2022 - Guest Experience Host in Somerville, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

At LDC Boston, you get a 30% discount on LEGO which is awesome, and you have passes you/friends & family can use to go to any Merlin attraction. The special events and adult nights are really fun, and there is a very amicable and social atmosphere. You also have a lot of control over your schedule, many people only work 1-2 days, and as a student it's great because I've set it up with them so my schedule is the same every week to accommodate my classes. Time off requests will essentially always be approved with 14days notice (as long as it's not during a school holiday).

Cons

There is ridiculously high turnover rate, I've been an employee for about a year and outside of management, there are only 2 people who have been here longer than me. We are chronically understaffed and it leads to very quick burnout. It's not anyone's fault in particular, but it makes working there more stressful than it needs to be.

Merlin Entertainments Response

Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback, we're so glad the flexible schedules, discounts and events have worked well for you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice

Jun 20, 2022 - Ride Operator in Florida, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

it’s cool very very cool

Cons

there are no cons cons

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work environment

Jun 22, 2022 - Rides and Attractions Host in Winter Haven, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Surrounded by lots of caring coworkers and staff

Cons

it does get a little hot, so stay hydrated

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Merlin Entertainments.