"Growing company with a lot of energy"

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Great colleagues * Interesting product * Inspiring workplace * Lots of opportunities to grow your skills * Start-up - so things move fast

Cons

* We need a few things to professionalize, like any other start-up * Benefits are somewhat basic

Continue reading
    Mollie2019-03-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Specialist in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing opportunity to grow along with Mollies' success. Mollie is growing fast, so this is the right time to get aboard and experience the growth of a scale-up. - Stimulating work environment with young, smart and ambitious people. There is a culture of celebration; weekly friday-drinks, company parties and the day off on your birthday. - We're taken good care of. We have a great office location in the city centre of Amsterdam (at the canals =), daily fresh lunches in the office and treats on special occasions. - No hierarchy: everyone is approachable.

Cons

The standard growth pains like every fast growing company is experiencing.. familiar with the meeting-room-struggle?

Mollie2020-03-11
  2. "Mollie, one of the finest Amsterdam employers!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, nice people, good working conditions, cool Mollie swag, market conform salary.

Cons

An advantage that can be a disadvantage sometimes as well is that we're scaling up quickly. This can come with some challenges.

Mollie2020-02-10

Discover more reviews about Mollie.