"Fast-paced and great fun!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time

Pros

As an internal value of giving a sh*t- everyone at Momentum really does care about each other as well as clients. Everyone supports each other and helps out if needed with no complaint to get things done, from the most junior to most senior person. Loads of social events so there’s still a real family feel to the agency. There’s no blame culture- everyone is encouraged to speak up, share ideas and try new things. With training offered both by the company and external providers it’s great to be able to choose what areas we want to improve rather than being told/ forced into something. Bonus scheme is a great incentive and very generous offering! Very cool offices and great location.

Cons

As with any growing agency- things change which won’t suit everyone. The nature of the business means things move quickly- if you’re not up for such a fast-paced environment it may be a challenge.

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

December 13, 2018Head of People

Hi, thanks so much for leaving a lovely review. It is fast paced and we're trying to convey a lot more about that during our recruitment processes so that people are really clear on the way we work before they come on board. We're very proud of our people and our clients.

Other Employee Reviews

"Little of redeeming value"

1.0
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exposure to ABM Good client list

Cons

Lack of employee support and operational structure Toxic culture Poor benefits

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

July 8, 2019Head of People

Hi there. Evidently you are not somebody who has worked at MomentumABM for a long time and so it's disappointing that we're receiving such a negative review when we've clearly moved on in such a positive way. There has never been so much employee support or operational structure as the past 6 months and it's only increasing as each month goes by. If you did not have a good experience during your time here, I'm very sorry to hear that but please don't publicly accuse us of lacking authenticity in our positive reviews, it is personally insulting to the HR and Ops team who are working incredibly hard to make this a great place to work. You can contact me (Rhian Price, Head of People) directly if you'd like to have a private discussion - I cannot respond much more than that to your review since you have not been specific.

"Proud to be here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Creative Director

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I consider myself very lucky to be working at Momentum. The team here are special and there is a unique bond that’s quite unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. Every day I feel energised by the enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication of the whole team and as a collective I can’t think of a smarter bunch of people. The world is going through some challenging times and Momentum has responded brilliantly – in fact there is a real feeling that we will come out of it stronger.

Cons

Cons? Not really. There were some growing pains when I first joined but today Momentumabm gets most things right.

Discover more reviews about Momentum ABM.