"Buckle up for a fast and fun ride"

5.0
    Current Employee - Head of Delivery in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ive been in the industry for a long time so I have experienced many different cultures. This is simply a great place to work if you like a fast pace. ABM is growing and will continue to, so you quite simply need momentum (sorry)!! Great team, lead by some very smart people. It is a busy environment and can be challenging, but give me that above boring and predictable any day. Even with the very busy, fast pace there is an encouraging work/life balance ethic. The company is very quick to recognise potential in its staff. It encourages growth and rewards hard work. The management team listen to their key people and are happy to implement the right changes.

Cons

Struggling to think of any apart from the kitchen scenario

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

July 4, 2019Head of People

Thank you for a great review, it has given a fresh and honest perspective into our environment. If prospective candidates are reading this, head to our LinkedIn page to see vacancies. And regarding the kitchen, our amazing new Office Manager is all over it!

Other Employee Reviews

"Little of redeeming value"

1.0
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exposure to ABM Good client list

Cons

Lack of employee support and operational structure Toxic culture Poor benefits

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

July 8, 2019Head of People

Hi there. Evidently you are not somebody who has worked at MomentumABM for a long time and so it's disappointing that we're receiving such a negative review when we've clearly moved on in such a positive way. There has never been so much employee support or operational structure as the past 6 months and it's only increasing as each month goes by. If you did not have a good experience during your time here, I'm very sorry to hear that but please don't publicly accuse us of lacking authenticity in our positive reviews, it is personally insulting to the HR and Ops team who are working incredibly hard to make this a great place to work. You can contact me (Rhian Price, Head of People) directly if you'd like to have a private discussion - I cannot respond much more than that to your review since you have not been specific.

"Proud to be here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Creative Director

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I consider myself very lucky to be working at Momentum. The team here are special and there is a unique bond that’s quite unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. Every day I feel energised by the enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication of the whole team and as a collective I can’t think of a smarter bunch of people. The world is going through some challenging times and Momentum has responded brilliantly – in fact there is a real feeling that we will come out of it stronger.

Cons

Cons? Not really. There were some growing pains when I first joined but today Momentumabm gets most things right.

Discover more reviews about Momentum ABM.