"Great clients, good work, poor leadership"

1.0
    Former Employee - Director in London, England

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with some big brands. Made good friends. Office in a good location. ABM in demand.

Cons

High turnover of staff due to poor leadership from the top down. Over-promising clients and under-delivering. Employees are burning out because of high workloads. Focused on profitability instead of making sure they deliver quality work.

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

April 29, 2020Head of People

Thank you for leaving review and sorry to hear you have left with a poor view of the business. I think we have employed some incredibly experienced and talented people so it's sad to hear you think this is lacking at the top. Our employee engagement score is currently at its peak and has been climbing these past few months so I hope this is reflective of improving some of the issues you experienced during your time with the business.

Other Employee Reviews

"Little of redeeming value"

1.0
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exposure to ABM Good client list

Cons

Lack of employee support and operational structure Toxic culture Poor benefits

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

July 8, 2019Head of People

Hi there. Evidently you are not somebody who has worked at MomentumABM for a long time and so it's disappointing that we're receiving such a negative review when we've clearly moved on in such a positive way. There has never been so much employee support or operational structure as the past 6 months and it's only increasing as each month goes by. If you did not have a good experience during your time here, I'm very sorry to hear that but please don't publicly accuse us of lacking authenticity in our positive reviews, it is personally insulting to the HR and Ops team who are working incredibly hard to make this a great place to work. You can contact me (Rhian Price, Head of People) directly if you'd like to have a private discussion - I cannot respond much more than that to your review since you have not been specific.

"Proud to be here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Creative Director

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I consider myself very lucky to be working at Momentum. The team here are special and there is a unique bond that’s quite unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. Every day I feel energised by the enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication of the whole team and as a collective I can’t think of a smarter bunch of people. The world is going through some challenging times and Momentum has responded brilliantly – in fact there is a real feeling that we will come out of it stronger.

Cons

Cons? Not really. There were some growing pains when I first joined but today Momentumabm gets most things right.

Discover more reviews about Momentum ABM.