"Going from strength to strength"

5.0
    Current Employee - Creative in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are very collaborative and focused. The culture has grown into something that everyone can be proud of and the work life balance is about right. The leadership have big ideas and the progress this consultancy is making is phenomenal.

Cons

The business is constantly growing and changing which can create changes in systems and procedures that can catch people out. Everyone needs to embrace change and this hasn’t completely happened yet.

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

April 29, 2020Head of People

Thank you for leaving this lovely review which I'm glad to say still feels very much alive despite our lockdown situation. Work life balance was about right before and definitely improved now!

Other Employee Reviews

"Little of redeeming value"

1.0
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exposure to ABM Good client list

Cons

Lack of employee support and operational structure Toxic culture Poor benefits

Continue reading

Momentum ABM Response

July 8, 2019Head of People

Hi there. Evidently you are not somebody who has worked at MomentumABM for a long time and so it's disappointing that we're receiving such a negative review when we've clearly moved on in such a positive way. There has never been so much employee support or operational structure as the past 6 months and it's only increasing as each month goes by. If you did not have a good experience during your time here, I'm very sorry to hear that but please don't publicly accuse us of lacking authenticity in our positive reviews, it is personally insulting to the HR and Ops team who are working incredibly hard to make this a great place to work. You can contact me (Rhian Price, Head of People) directly if you'd like to have a private discussion - I cannot respond much more than that to your review since you have not been specific.

"Proud to be here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Creative Director

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I consider myself very lucky to be working at Momentum. The team here are special and there is a unique bond that’s quite unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. Every day I feel energised by the enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication of the whole team and as a collective I can’t think of a smarter bunch of people. The world is going through some challenging times and Momentum has responded brilliantly – in fact there is a real feeling that we will come out of it stronger.

Cons

Cons? Not really. There were some growing pains when I first joined but today Momentumabm gets most things right.

Discover more reviews about Momentum ABM.