1. "On the right track, yet there're some opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Supply Planning Manager in Birmingham, England, England

I have been working at Mondelēz International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mondelez is a strong company in the field of the confectionery industry. The work environment is quite calm and less stressful. The company is full of growth opportunities. Management is always supportive and reasonable when it comes to tough choices. The KPIs are hardwired to business results and individual's contributions.

Cons

Systems and tools require investments to be developed more. The interview process should be filtering applicants more than nowadays (i.e. reasoning test, HR screening, multiple stages of functional interviews)

Continue reading

Mondelēz International Response

November 19, 2019Recruitment Relationship Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and this review. Your comments are appreciated and valued and I will feed this back internally within the HR function - the best ideas come from our Employees! We appreciate you exemplifying our values and sharing our vision in everything you do.

1. "Great company to work!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition

I have been working at Mondelēz International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mondelez values growth, diversity and inclusion. I have had the opportunity to be promoted several times within the company, as they value internal talent development.

Cons

After two years in the company, nothing to complain!

2. "Production"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Production in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Mondelēz International full-time

Pros

Pay Pay Pay... Free Insurance

Cons

Plant is Closing in June

Discover more reviews about Mondelēz International.