Monese - Great team and working environment | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Great team and working environment"

I have been working at Monese full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work environment is great, passionate colleagues to work with every day. Variety of tasks that make one's days different and challenging. And there are dogs running around in the office.

Cons

It's open office, so it can get noisy and difficult to find a quiet corner if you really need to focus.

Monese2019-01-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A good experience"

Current Employee - Kyc Specialist in Tallinn

I have been working at Monese full-time for more than a year

Pros

Warm, welcoming environment and it's growing very fast.

Cons

In a startup, on a side things move too fast on another too slow. However when Monese will reach its balance will be a perfect place to work. It is now too, if you can face the challenge.

Monese2020-02-19
  2. "An ambitious, globally minded, inspiring company"

Former Employee - Copywriter in London, England

I worked at Monese full-time

Pros

An inspiring CEO, and just really good people. They also provided me with an invaluable opportunity to cross-skill. They maintain a wonderful culture across their offices which I will miss. The company is ambitious and goal orientated. Would recommend.

Cons

Demonstrable issues in the past with organisational structure, ownership of particular roles across departments, and a slightly haphazard, decentralised approach to resourcing. They appear to be well on their way to rectifying these problem areas - and it's probably to be expected considering their rapid growth.

Monese2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Monese.