"Quickly growing company with fast pace environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Tallinn

I have been working at Monese full-time for more than a year

Pros

I strongly believe Monese product is amazing and Monese mission very ambitious. In order for the company to succeed in a current competitive market it is required from every individual joining the company to believe in the mission and give their best, which is one of the reasons I decided to join the company and accept daily challenges. Believing that I make a difference by helping customers on the daily bases is what makes me happy and I enjoy doing. Customers are the single most important part of every business and if these are treated as I wish to be treated then business will flourish. Healthy and professional relationship between team members is a key to growth and success. Company recognises hard and professional workers and promotions are available within the business. Company organises at least 3 events per year and every team has an extra budget available for team events. Competitive Salary and stock options available for every new joiner. Snacks, coffee, sweets, soft drinks, smoothies, healthy fruits and more are always available in the kitchen.

Cons

As Monese is a fast growing business not everyone joining the company with limited experience of Customer support can manage the load of information, different type of clients moods, high workload and procedures in place. Following procedures which are changing quite often is challenging especially if these are all to be recorded in written form and have to be constantly updated and accessible to all employees. Monese is a start up company and high speed and high volume of work is only natural for any start up to succeed.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great team and working environment"

5.0

I have been working at Monese full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work environment is great, passionate colleagues to work with every day. Variety of tasks that make one's days different and challenging. And there are dogs running around in the office.

Cons

It's open office, so it can get noisy and difficult to find a quiet corner if you really need to focus.

2. "Great work environment"

4.0

I worked at Monese full-time

Pros

Great work environment and good people

Cons

The leadership could be better, a lot of things to improve

Discover more reviews about Monese.