1. "First job after graduating - couldn't be happier"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England, England

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company culture. Nice atmosphere. People work very hard and take pride in their work.

Cons

Bonuses not as large as some other banks for comparable levels of experience (i.e. other grads)

1. "Love"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Temporary Employee - Anonymous Temporary Employee

I have been working at Morgan Stanley for less than a year

Pros

I love Morgan Stanley they are great

Cons

I did not like my pay

2. "Don't work here for more than a few months"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Operations Support

I have been working at Morgan Stanley full-time for less than a year

Pros

The good thing about this job was it exposes you to new industry knowledge. You will have the opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and that can be exciting. The benefits also aren't too bad. You get health care, vacation time, the usual and also advancement opportunities if you want.

Cons

The work environment is particularly toxic and management is usually not too friendly towards newcomers even if this is a new experience for them. I get that you have to be competitive and quick thinking in this company but sometimes it gets very unbearable. And sometimes it does hurt as a new employee especially when you are genuinely trying to learn. if you have never worked remotely, or ever worked a corporate job in your life before then you are definitely going to struggle with the morgan stanley system for the first two weeks, especially their email system. But you will get the hang of it by then. Hours are also very odd here. You'll either be working either really really early or until really late.

Discover more reviews about Morgan Stanley.