NIKE - A large community and industry potential | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A large community and industry potential"

Current Employee - Business Development in London, England

I have been working at NIKE full-time for less than a year

Pros

You are immediately connected to a large network of prestigious companies and directors that can give you precious information and fast track your career. It's a very challenging environment, such a huge brand requires that targets are met every time. I learned that level of discipline when working in Sales in London with Boyd Parker. Always pushed me to focus on my actions rather than results, and built my confidence levels. With Nike, it's the same, focus on the simple tasks I can achieve and results come along easily.

Cons

It's a large organisation, it's easy to feel lost at first. Always remember the people you meet and you can build up from there.

NIKE2019-08-06

"HR Manager"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at NIKE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Executive leadership admits when and where change/agility is needed an takes counsel from the lower level SME’s! I was told on my first day by from an executive leader that I was hired for my expertise, experience and knowledge so I should question things that don’t seem efficient. That was a first in my career! Great compensation and growth opportunities! I pinch myself everyday over the fact that I was given the opportunity to work for this amazing organization!

Cons

There does seem to be a fairly high tolerance for the underperforming associates.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and the “everybody matters” attitude! Also if coaching and mentoring are not helping those that need it, it’s time to cut ties and look for a worker who truly understands the privilege of working for this company!

NIKE2019-12-08
  2. "Just getting access"

Current Employee - Construction Business Manager

I have been working at NIKE full-time

Pros

Grat company to work for

Cons

Poor quality of engineering practices

NIKE2020-01-17

Discover more reviews about NIKE.