"NRS Media Employment Review"

4.0
    Inside Sales Executive in Oakville, ON

I have been working at NRS Media for more than a year

Pros

Intimate, family-oriented environment where everyone genuinely supports one another. The excitement of working with different media partners and markets around the world. Fast growing company that focuses on helping SMEs acquire new customers and effectively build their brand in their respective communities.

Cons

Sometimes, the success of a campaign is based on which market you work on instead of your abilities as a sales executive.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Former Employee and Road Warrior that loved my job"

4.0

I worked at NRS Media full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

travel to places you never thought you'd end up, personal growth- lots of training for employees, team-oriented environment, fun and smart people in leadership as well as in the ranks, great travel perks- you keep all your frequent traveler points, loads of vacation time to compensate for heavy travel.

Cons

travel can be tiring and overwhelming, lacked growth strategies for company success, in need of inspirational leader.

Continue reading

NRS Media Response

May 20, 2015Human Resources Specialist

Thank you for your comments. We are very happy to hear that our employees are enjoying the benefits of working for NRS, including travel, personal growth, training, a team-oriented environment, and generous vacation time. Since the time of your comments in May 2014, we have a new CEO, Neil Tanner, and a clear growth strategy for the company’s future success. We appreciate that leaders who micromanage or simply dictate will not achieve the best results and strongly believe that our renewed leadership team possesses the skills needed to inspire our employees to deliver results to their full potential. Thank you once again for your feedback.

2. "Good"

Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at NRS Media full-time

Pros

Best place to work. Be prepared to work

Cons

Daily hectic work schedule all year round

Discover more reviews about NRS Media.