Nando's UK - People are the heart of this business | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

Employee Review

"People are the heart of this business"

Current Employee - First Assistant
Current Employee - First Assistant

I have been working at Nando's UK full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nando's really looks after it's people. They really do live and breathe the values. Pay and bonuses are great, they are very flexible when applying for flexible working and they really help you when it comes to adjusting the rotas for family etc. It genuinely has a great culture. Yearly trips away, regional social events.

Cons

It varies from restaurant to restaurant but I feel there are some unfortunate ones out there that just do not have the right budget for wages (and others) so constantly overspending which brings motivation down and which is also felt in the management team. Although this is up to the Patrao to sort out, I think that some Patraos don't have much of an idea of what they are doing when it comes to budgeting.

This is quite minor compared to the pros of working for Nando's, this is the only thing I could really think of.

24 Oct 2018 – Attraction & Campaigns Advisor

Morning, many thanks for your comments. Great to hear you're generally enjoying your time in the Nando's family, but we'd like to look into your less positive comments further if you wish to email... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Cashier"

I worked at Nando's UK part-time

Pros

Free meal allowance per shift

Cons

Not understanding of shift flexibility and studies

15 Nov 2018 – Attraction & Campaigns Advisor

Hey, thanks for your review. We'll be happy to look into your comments further if you wish to drop an email with more detail to HRsupport@nandos.co.uk.

2. "Good place to work"

I worked at Nando's UK part-time

Pros

I had an opportunity to work with a great team which was very helpful and friendly.
    At the time I had a good salary

Cons

I can't say anything wrong about my previous employer. I resigned because I got a job where I had better oportunity to grow up.

7 Nov 2018 – Attraction & Campaigns Advisor

Hey, many thanks for your review, great to hear you loved your time as a Nandoca. Hope you're enjoying your time at your new opportunity.

Discover more reviews about Nando's UK.