Nando's UK - Amazing place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
Pros
  • "free food everyday, nice atmosphere" (in 64 reviews)

• "A free meal every shift - sometimes twice if you work long enough" (in 42 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can be long hours if working in restaurants" (in 38 reviews)

• "except late nights when on a close which is expected in this line of work" (in 17 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Nando's UK part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People / Culture / Fun / Great food / Opportunities to progress / Great training

Cons

I have to travel quite far for work

1 Nov 2018 – Attraction & Campaigns Advisor

Hey, many thanks for your comments. Hope your commute isn't too stressful, it may be worth speaking to your Patrao about it to see what they can do at all to support you.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good place, fun experience"

I worked at Nando's UK full-time

Pros

Free meals on shift
    Real opportunities outside of the restaurant like the Head Office

Cons

Hard work, miscommunication from young management

15 Nov 2018 – Attraction & Campaigns Advisor

Hey, thanks for your comments. We'd like to look into your comments further, if you can email HRsupport@nandos.co.uk with more detail.

"People are the heart of this business"

Current Employee - First Assistant
    Current Employee - First Assistant

I have been working at Nando's UK full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nando's really looks after it's people. They really do live and breathe the values. Pay and bonuses are great, they are very flexible when applying for flexible working and they really help you when it comes to adjusting the rotas for family etc. It genuinely has a great culture. Yearly trips away, regional social events.

Cons

It varies from restaurant to restaurant but I feel there are some unfortunate ones out there that just do not have the right budget for wages (and others) so constantly overspending which brings motivation down and which is also felt in the management team. Although this is up to the Patrao to sort out, I think that some Patraos don't have much of an idea of what they are doing when it comes to budgeting.

This is quite minor compared to the pros of working for Nando's, this is the only thing I could really think of.

24 Oct 2018 – Attraction & Campaigns Advisor

Morning, many thanks for your comments. Great to hear you're generally enjoying your time in the Nando's family, but we'd like to look into your less positive comments further if you wish to email... More

Discover more reviews about Nando's UK.