Nationwide Building Society - Nationwide as an Employer | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Nationwide as an Employer"

Current Employee - Learning and Development Manager in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great employer, focussed on customers and employees is very high. Diversity, fairness and opportunity aplenty. Right culture for me, the challenge is there and definitely get the support if challenges arise. Benefits are superb especially for employees in difficult situations.

Cons

HR policies could be perceived as lenient as some employees take advantage however I still look at this as a positive.

Advice to Management

Not much - Chief Exec is very inspirational, the culture is fantastic (please don't change) - you're doing a great job.

Nationwide Building Society2019-10-08

"Great way to start your career"

Current Employee - Senior Customer Advisor in Bournemouth, England

Pros

Competitive salary Lots of benefits and discounts Progression and training Job satisfaction

Cons

Limited progression past a certain point

Nationwide Building Society2019-09-03
  2. "Inspiring"

Current Employee - Apprentice

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time for less than a year

Pros

Inspiring place to work with so much opportunity, benefits and friendly colleagues.

Cons

Not many cons to date

Nationwide Building Society2019-10-20

Discover more reviews about Nationwide Building Society.