Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

lovely

Feb 23, 2021 - Accounts Senior in Bideford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

good coffee good skills yes

Cons

none, everyone nice, friendly helpful

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Jul 23, 2021 - Operations Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engagement, People, Development, Benefits, Culture

Cons

As far as corporate jobs, there's no real cons. It's a great place to work!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not for everyone

Jun 28, 2021 - Claims Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you can negotiate a higher salary the pay is about the only positive about this place. There are some good people who work for the company, but they seem to move on rather quickly. At first I thought this was a good company until I started to see their layers underneath.

Cons

The benefits are horrendous. You pay a lot in medical coverage just to have ridiculously high deductibles. Yes you have TWO deductibles you have to meet. The management does not care a lick about you. They will do as they please. I have heard people go on an action plan with no end date just to be let go when it pleases them. The higher ups get rid of the best managers and we are left with ones who do not know how to do their job. Was lucky to get out when I did. It has gotten a lot worse since then. People were always leaving or being let go. There is little to no career advancement. It will take a long time and lots of experience to get hired in another department. You will find trying to get experience to be a huge challenge. They do not let anyone advance. If it serves the mangers to keep their jobs, I've seen them throw people under the bus to get what they want.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nationwide.