Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love the old Native Camp ways more than now!

Jun 4, 2021 - ESL Online Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours wherein you can plot your schedule 24/7. The admins are considerate, like if you couldn’t do the classes due to unpredictable circumstances such as power outages, internet carrier’s dilemma, they will wholeheartedly remove the penalties.

Cons

This company is very close to my heart, however, I am very disappointed by the changes they made recently. Before, we TEACHERS can trace the ratings on time but now they only update the ratings weekly making it so difficult to monitor which among the “too good to be true students” left an unjustifiable rating. Secondly, the grounds of “Disconnection Cancellation” is not confirmed, (please allow me to elucidate) I felt like it’s so bias because even if you conducted 23 minutes booked lesson with a certain regular student and you got disconnected suddenly, you won’t be paid any penny. Effort gone and wasted.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

Native Camp Response

HR Manager

Dear teacher, We are sorry to see that you are not satisfied with our company. Native Camp is constantly working on changes and improvements for our teachers. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact us via inquiry. Best regards, Native Camp

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Teaching English and meeting amazing students at the same time

Apr 17, 2022 - Online English Teacher in Macedonia, Optional[NC]
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can earn and enjoy at the same time. The students are amazing and they respect you. You can learn a lot about their culture. You can have regular students and increase your earning if you are hard working and do your best. Native Camp Admin Team is very supportive and able to recognize your potential as well as promote you. The schedule is flexible and you have no stress compared to other online companies.

Cons

The salary is not so high but you have lots of opportunities to increase it with various incentive.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Native Camp Response

HR Manager

Dear teacher, Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our platform. We wish you a lot of lessons in the future! Best regards, Native Camp

2. 2.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

They need work.

Jun 17, 2022 - Native English Tutor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can work from home on my own schedule. This is not particularly unique though, as I work for myself anyway and don't necessarily need them for this benefit.

Cons

Website filled with terrible unnatural grammar. I am not only a native speaker, but I am certified to teach English to non native speakers. I see so many issues with the course materials blatantly teaching incorrectly and actually charging the students for it. I'm not sure that I am a fan after dome time with NC.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Native Camp.