NetBrain Technologies - Working at NetBrain | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Working at NetBrain"

Current Contractor - Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies for less than a year

Pros

One of the things I like at NetBrain is working with the Managers, they are professional, outgoing and open to listen. Work life balance is key for me and they provide it. NetBrain also takes time out for the Staff, rewarding us for a job well done, which may include the day off or planning a group outing, which happens every Summer - to get together, play various games/sports, mingle, eat and enjoy each others... company. NetBrain also provides a catered lunch their Staff every Friday, they have ping pong tables that come in handy at lunch/break time...great stress relief!

Cons

Haven't experienced anything negative at NetBrain, my Boss is down to earth, direct and has an open door policy and always has an ear to listen and advise me, if I have any concerns.

Advice to Management

As fast as NetBrain is growing, there will be growing pains. Continue with the company Town Hall Meetings, as this is the way the employees get an opportunity to know how the company is doing and provide input if required. The CEO has always been transparent in his actions, from what I've seen in my tenure so far. Keep up the great work!

NetBrain Technologies2019-08-14

Other Employee Reviews

"Exciting times"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Selling a great solution in an entrepreneurial environment with great people

Cons

no real major cons to mention

NetBrain Technologies2019-05-08

"Awesome technology and growth"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is growing significantly, rapid expansion into EMEA. Huge opportunity for company and employees to develop and extend value across Enterprise further. Collaborative and positive work environment with good benefits and perks.

Cons

Growing pains, but in a good way, chance to define processes and build new initiatives...make a difference.

Advice to Management

Keep listening

NetBrain Technologies2019-02-11

NetBrain Technologies Response

February 12, 2019Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We are always striving to be a best in class place to work and we value the opinions of our employees and take our Glassdoor reviews very seriously. We are glad so far things met your expectations and we hope to continue to make improvements for our employees ...

Discover more reviews about NetBrain Technologies.