Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great for underwriters

Sep 14, 2021 - Underwriter in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the underwriters are great to work with. They’re super easy to get along with and none of them have an ego problem. We always had a good time in the office, but somehow never at the expense of productivity.

Cons

Thankfully I don’t have any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Full rundown of the company

Sep 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working here at Network Capital for almost 5 years now. Here’s my rundown on the company: PAY + BENEFITS The benefits here are really good. They offer full insurance, a 401K plan, and plenty of PTO. But it’s the pay that gets people through the doors and it’s the opportunity to make a killing that keeps us all coming in every single day. At a 9-5 job, hard work isn’t rewarded financially. You just a get a “good job” and a pat on the head. Here, you see the fruits of your labor reflected in your pocket book every single time. COWORKERS + ENVIRONMENT The people here at Network Capital are fantastic. I look forward to talking to my peers every day, and I’ve made some real friends here. Everyone is very intelligent and hard-working, and it’s nice to be surrounded by people who dream as big as I do. WORK-LIFE BALANCE This is probably the weakest of all of these categories. Network Capital is a very successful company, and if you want to succeed here you’re going to have to work for it. Eventually you gain a better understanding of how much you can feasibly get done in a day, although if you’re like me you’re always going to be pushing that limit. OVERALL Overall, Network Capital is a great company to work for if you’ve got drive and a strong work ethic. The training, pay, and opportunities are unmatched and if you’ve got what it takes, it’s going to be a decision you never regret.

Cons

I think I said everything I need to say.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Ehhh

Oct 10, 2021 - Mortgage Banker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good starting point to get license Learn a lot about real estate Introduction to hardcore sales

Cons

Very long hours No training or support Unrealistic goals Extremely high turnover rate

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Network Capital.