Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

not recommend

7 Apr 2021 - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

nothing anything good happens they change

Cons

unprofessional and does not take anything seriously. anything good that happens they change it

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

We are sorry to hear that this was your experience with Networx. We value feedback from our current and past employees, and we would like to learn more. We are always looking to enhance our company and the employee experience; and understanding what specifically occurred that was not positive for you can help us to make improvements. Please feel free to contact HR to discuss. We wish you the best.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Energy + Positive Mindset + Persistence = Success

24 Feb 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is 2nd to none. Company leadership understands the value of listening to it's employees. A strong focus on the clients we serve and caring about its employees sets this company apart.

Cons

If you are actively looking for the negative in any situation you will usually find it but I can't think of anything relevant.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are fully committed to creating a culture that not only makes employees feel heard but our customers too. This is one of the ways we live out our #1 core value; do the right thing. We strive to provide an environment where everyone is valued, treated fairly and respected. Your feedback lets us know we’re on the right track! Thanks again.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Success is based on you

28 Apr 2021 - Remote Sales Representative in Buckhead, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, good team leadership

Cons

Not fully understand how inquires are disbursed through the company and at what point after hitting certain quotas are you considered worthy to have your extention turned on to received inbound calls, etc

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of Human Resources

Thank you so much for your amazingly positive feedback! We pride ourselves on our training and team building, so we are ecstatic that you enjoy it as much as we do. We also make every effort to be transparent and, according to your review, somewhere along the way we fell short in explaining the inquiry system to you. Please communicate with your Manager or Human Resources so we can provide you with the clarity you deserve. Thanks again for this awesome feedback, it helps us get better!

Discover more reviews about Networx.