Employee Review

Former Contractor, less than 1 year

No scheduling

Dec 8, 2020 - Online English Tutor in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company, based in U.S

Cons

Few scheduling opportunities / Don't understand why I was hired and trained if I wasn't going to be scheduled

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Best company out there

Apr 7, 2021 - Online ESL Teacher in Huntsville, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company truly cares about their teachers. In the online world of teaching you rarely see a company that is truly Pro teacher. They are a small company but they understand that the teachers are human and have families. They are always trying to make the curriculum better and ask the teachers what they think so the company can improve. When all the other ESL companies were downsizing and cutting pay this company stayed true to their teachers. They also have not revamped their entire company like most other schools do. You hire into one company and then all of a sudden within 6 months they have done so many different things that the company is unrecognizable. NeuABC has not done that nor have they broken their contracts with their teachers. They try to hire real quality teachers which makes a difference in the teacher community.

Cons

I do wish their were more ways to earn bonuses and raises but I would take the $9 per class over other companies slashing their pay down to $7.50 a class with the hopes of earning bogus bonuses that only a select few teachers ever really receive.

Continue reading
  2. 3.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Eh

Apr 15, 2022 - Online ESL Teacher in Norfolk, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Nice students and families.

Cons

The lesson plans leave something to be desired. I disliked the Classin platform. Little online support.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about NeuABC.