Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company

Jun 10, 2022 - Executive Support Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people support / focus Consistent development Competitive pay

Cons

None that come to mind

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work - great development/culture. Currently going through some growing pains

Apr 28, 2017 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got recruited from the US - without a doubt, working at Newton turbo-charged my professional development compared to opportunities available to me in the States. I worked on numerous projects, each of which presented a unique and challenging problem to solve; I got to work with some incredible individuals; all the while, I felt I had an amazing support network from my peers, my supervisors, and the upper management. The culture is amazing, and you really get the sense that people care about you, your clients, and the company. There's also a work-hard-play-hard mentality, so everybody is a ton of fun to hang out with.

Cons

While my professional life was great, the consulting lifestyle naturally takes its toll on your social life. My situation was exacerbated by the fact I came from overseas and didn't have existing friends, so I could only really spend time getting to know my coworkers. Additionally, the company is currently going through some growing pains as it becomes a larger business; however, nearly all of the issues are admin/strategic.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Jul 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant people, fun projects and a great culture

Cons

High intensity (although hours aren't bad) won't be for some

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Newton Europe.