1. "Huge career prospects for sales driven individuals!"

Current Employee - Business Accounts Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Northern Gas and Power full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Everything that was discussed at interview is real and genuine. Their isn't another company in the North East that offers the earning potential that NGP does, I've experienced this first hand myself! - The company is growing, just like they said. So hopefully if I keep working hard I'll be able to get into a management role :) - Loads of benefits, cash incentives, early finishes sometimes on a Friday, it's a fantastic place to work with a constant 'buzz' in the room - The hours are great too, it actually is a 9-5 job. Unlike others where they expect you to stay until 6 or later (like I have experienced in other jobs) we actually get told to leave and go home!

Cons

I really don't have a bad thing to say about life at NGP. Some vending machines would be nice though!

Continue reading
  1. "Ideal Work Environment"

Current Employee - Finance in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Northern Gas and Power full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for NGP for under a year and have already witnessed many opportunities for growth in an environment that is filled with both optimism and encouragement. Our HR department in particular, is incredibly helpful in the process by which each employee goes through in beginning their journey with NGP. The "team" environment is strong and you never feel a sense of competition which is rare in a sales environment. Additionally, the benefits and incentives are incredible.

Cons

There have been none that I have encountered!

Continue reading
  2. "Driven and Caring Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Business Account Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at Northern Gas and Power full-time for less than a year

Pros

Help is Always Around Company Invests in You Ongoing Training Great Pay

Cons

High Expectations (rightfully so) New to the USA

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Northern Gas and Power.