O2 - Great Culture | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Client Director in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The people, there is a great culture and customer centric approach to busines

Cons

Too much focus on mobile and not enough investment in emerging technologies.

O22020-01-19

January 20, 2020Social Reputation Specialist

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. It’s great to hear you are enjoying the culture and our working environment as we do believe our people are the reason that O2 is a great place to work . In regards to your con, we are a mobile led, customer first business but we’ll certainly take your feedback on board. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you continue to work with us in the future.

Continue reading

"Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)"

Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT

I worked at O2 for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

O22017-02-06

January 26, 2018Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

Continue reading
  2. "Great but not perfect"

Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people work for O2 Flexibility Great perks and package Leading un the market

Cons

Long hours large workloads Too busy to learn Too busy to progress Too busy to contribute

O22020-03-28

March 30, 2020Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and it is fantastic to see the list of positives you have for working with us. With regards to your cons we are going through transformation which is looking at our systems and processes so hopefully that will help with some of the frustrations you have mentioned. Thank you for still being part of the o2 family and we hope your career is going well.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about O2.