Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company

Jun 16, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Derby, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company benefits Forward thinking Loads of opportunities

Cons

Retail is difficult in COVID times

Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on what is it like to work at O2. It is pleasing to see that you feel it is a great company and that you have highlighted benefits and opportunities and benefits. Our people are who make O2 and we want to nurture our talent to help people develop and progress their career and it is important to us that we also give back in terms of flexible benefits and competitive renumeration. We appreciate that during the pandemic and at these times things can be tough but we recently reported our highest ever first-quarter profit in its history this year, an increase of 7.6% from last year and because of this we surprised our 6,500 staff with a bigger bonus payment which was fantastic to see. Thank you for being part of Team O2.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Jan 12, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work full time hours

Cons

None I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are really pleased that you feel it is a good place to work. Thank you for being part of TeamO2.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)

Feb 6, 2017 - Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

3 people found this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

Discover more reviews about O2.