1. "A Rich Learning Environment"

5.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at OTS Solicitors for less than a year

Pros

1. Everyone is friendly, helpful and approachable. Whenever I have questions, people always help me patiently and friendly. 2. They provide me with a real insight into life in the law firm. I have had the opportunity to undertake high-quality works. After completing the work, people also gave me feedback and even the approaches to deal with different cases. This is really valuable. 3. The working environment is encouraging, supportive and co-operative. This is a very good place to experience real teamwork in a law firm. 4. OTS Solicitors is also a good place to learn about how to work for clients. It has been impressive that people there always talk to clients patiently and friendly. They also take all the cases seriously. They try to do the best for the clients. 5. The office located in a nice place. The facilities and environment of the office are also very good.

Cons

OTS Solicitors is like a big family. I have gained a previous legal experience. However, It made me feel emotional when I finished my work experience :))

OTS Solicitors Response

November 15, 2019Office Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your time at OTS and best of luck in your feature endeavors!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good people"

4.0

I have been working at OTS Solicitors full-time

Pros

Great team of colleagues. Team leaders work hard and lead by example. Support staff go above and beyond to help out.

Cons

Workload can get very heavy

"Modern slavery firm"

1.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at OTS Solicitors full-time for more than a year

Pros

Only if you enjoy working in an oppressive environment

Cons

Bullying culture in this firm is created by the Partners. One cannot teach old dogs new tricks especially if they enjoy it. There is no change forecast.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about OTS Solicitors.