1. "Best place I have ever worked"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous in London, England

I have been working at OVO Energy full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Lots of autonomy to implement ideas - Flexi working - work when you like providing you get the work done - Passionate and enthusiastic team - Fast paced, can get things done quickly - Fun place to work - Amazing company values - genuinely making a difference for the better

Cons

- can't think of any, it's perfect for me.

Continue reading

November 16, 2020Employee Engagement Business Partner

Thanks for leaving a great review! We're so pleased you're enjoying your time with us.

1. "Loved every minute"

4.0
    Former Employee - CSA in Bristol, VA

I worked at OVO Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing colleagues, subsidised friska on site, socials,

Cons

None that I can think of

May 6, 2020The People Team

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to review :) It's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and we agree - the people are what makes OVO a great place to work! We hope you're keeping well in these unprecedented times Good luck with your next adventure!

"Very poor, gone from bad to worse"

1.0
    Current Employee - Smart Meter Engineer

I have been working at OVO Energy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Spend a lot of time on the road so still retain a certain amount of autonomy. Dealing with customers who are almost always great and understand the short comings of the technology we use.

Cons

Only “big 6” company to not pay 100% furlough, Managers are all yes men who have no idea how to do the job. Company are already committed to reducing our terms and conditions.

Continue reading

July 9, 2020The People Team

Hello there, It's great to hear you have a great relationship with our customers and enjoy the autonomy of your role. We did have to furlough a number of our employees due to the restrictions of COVID19. The government furlough scheme covers 80% of salaries to be paid, up to a maximum of £2500. At OVO, we made the decision to cover 80% of salary without any cap, and covered the extra cost above the support the government had put in place. We appreciate this is a very hard time for everyone right now and if you have any suggestions of how better we can support, please do feed this back to your HR Business Partner. Thanks

Discover more reviews about OVO Energy.