Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Well looked after, customer focused

Aug 31, 2021 - CSTM Delivery Driver in Tamworth, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours of work are less if you finish your workload, can get days off easily, well equipped for the job, well supported, management take care of you, customers love the company, get to drive through some beautiful scenery, can choose your shift and fix days off.

Cons

Sometimes in the dark in remote areas, although not seen as your fault when you end up late from traffic it can feel down, sometimes carrying lots of shopping to the apartment up stairs or through distant walkways from van, exposure of speeding or scraping van as on the road for long, sometimes hard to find a loo, need to give customers the best experience every time, toll roads are not paid for by company.

Continue reading

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Ocado Group. Our employee benefits are designed for you. We’re glad you're having a positive experience. Thank you for the Advice to Management, we will share this with the wider team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Growing company! Great place to work!

Sep 29, 2021 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good managers Feedback from employees is valued Safety is a priority Opportunities for growth

Cons

Rotating shifts Working with the UK can slow things down a loy

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Ocado Group. We’re glad that you enjoy being part of the team. It’s our exceptional people that make us an exceptional business!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

good BUT

Aug 30, 2021 - Maintanace Engineer in Monroe, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly, competent co-workers responsive management (local)

Cons

schedule rotates working days and switches days/nights monthly international communication is lacking 1/2 of the work is in a cold (40 F) environment

Continue reading

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Ocado Group. We’re glad that overall, you enjoy being part of the team in Monroe! We would like you to know that we have listened to several areas of feedback on this point and are looking to address issues with management through a new survey technology. You will be able to leave feedback anonymously without fear of comments going straight to the manager.

Discover more reviews about Ocado Group.