Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Jul 31, 2021 - Engineering Team Leader in Hatfield, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, enjoyable environment , fast paced and great support from management. Life comes first and that is respected by all. Really love it.

Cons

Workload can be high but I enjoy that aspect as it keeps me busy. Lots of change and reorgs can be a bit destabilising.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Communications Associate

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're really pleased to hear such positive feedback and that you enjoy working at Ocado Technology.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love working for Ocado

Oct 29, 2021 - Client Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance Culture Equality Diversity Competitive Pay and Benefits

Cons

There are heights, which can be an issue for some but overall not too high.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Communications Associate

Thanks for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you love working for Ocado Technology!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Decent growing company

Jan 18, 2021 - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company growing fast; lots of free reign to create your own career; ability to travel as you need for the job

Cons

Mind boggling leadership from the UK/ Europe is the largest point of constraint. Many European managers have no clue of American culture or understanding of the lay of the land on projects which it makes it difficult to progress the way that’s needed. Although some of this m can be attributed to the pandemic. Compensation can be lower than other conpanies in the same growth rate.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Ocado Technology Response

We appreciate the feedback! We are a growing company and are expanding internationally. In North America we have recently welcomed Kindred Systems and Haddington Dynamics to our team. Our knowledge of these markets is expanding in line with this. Please do speak to your manager or the People Team about any feedback or suggestions you may have about collaboration and ways of working. Thanks for the review.

Discover more reviews about Ocado Technology.