Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

May 28, 2021 - Supervisor in Luton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers were amazing, extremely knowledgable, and very encouraging and supportive when applying for other roles within the business. Great staff discount. Company really care for and look after their staff. Able to progress within the business. Good pay rates.

Cons

Couldn’t fault the job or business at all.

Continue reading

Recruitment Coordinator

Thanks so much for your review. It's amazing to read such glowing feedback on OB as an employer, our managers and employee benefits. We're committed to providing a fun and supportive environment for our teams while ensuring they feel their hard work is rewarded as well.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company and Store Management

Jan 10, 2022 - Retail Sales Associate in York, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve also had a positive experience with Oliver Bonas as a customer. Now as a team member, I get to know the reason behind. :) York Store is amazing with a group of young positive minds and the management is warm and professional. Teamwork in store is key and it works well—everyone is helpful and nice to new members. Overall it’s been great working in OB York.

Cons

So far, haven’t encountered any.

Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to see your great experience as a customer has matched your experience as a member of Team OB in our York Store. We're really proud of all our Teams at OB and are thrilled to see that your experience has been so warm and driven by your team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lovely company - would recommend

Jan 5, 2022 - Sales Associate in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Thorough training Great job progression Lovely team Great management who would really listen to your ambitions and strengths and work with them London living wage employer Flexible working Great staff discounts Great company ethos and respect for employees regardless of your position

Cons

Was offered an internship opportunity progressing to the design team however the start date was put on hold due to the outbreak of Covid-19 and I never heard back.

Continue reading

Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you so much for your incredible review, and for mentioning so many of the great perks to be had working at Oliver Bonas. Our culture and values are at the heart of everything we do at OB and it's great to see you have seen this first hand through your management team, further opportunities and our benefits. We're sorry also to see that your internship opportunity was affected by the pandemic. We do hope that we will be able to offer similar opportunities once again as restrictions ease and we are in a position to offer placements and work experience again.

Discover more reviews about Oliver Bonas.