1. "Great to see a shift in culture"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Learning and Development Specialist in Manchester, England, England

I have been working at Oliver James full-time

Pros

The business clearly cares about its people and this has been evidenced through their commitment to actioning D&I and wellness initiatives

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning besides increasing diversity representation particularly within leadership

April 28, 2021Marketing

Thank you for your review. It’s great to hear you are enjoying your time at Oliver James. Your feedback has been passed onto our management team and we wish you every success in your role with us.

1. "Excellent recruitment organization"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Oliver James full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent senior leadership, proven high performing ex-recruiters that lead from the front. Strong working culture. Training & Development. Great office in the Rockefeller Centre

Cons

Nothing at this stage! Very rare in recruitment

April 28, 2021Marketing

Thank you for your review. It’s great to hear you are enjoying your time at Oliver James. We wish you every success in your role with us.

2. "Amazing entrance to the recruiting industry!"

Current Employee - Associate - Underwriting and Broking in New York, NY

I have been working at Oliver James full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Oliver James with no previous experience in the recruiting industry. They have been unbelievable in developing me from a professional standpoint. I have complete access to senior management, who have been enthusiastic about developing my skillsets. Additionally they have a fantastic learning and development program. From a culture standpoint I feel that I have found a company that is the perfect fit for me. From day one every person has been massively inclusive and welcoming, not only on my team but across all divisions. Something to note is that within my first 2 weeks I had a one-on-one introductory call with the CEO of Oliver James. I think this speaks to the companies attention to detail and investment in their employees.

Cons

Recruiting can be a challenging industry, but as of right now I don't have any complaints about my role.

Continue reading

April 28, 2021Marketing

Discover more reviews about Oliver James.