Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best out there for an opportunity

Dec 17, 2021 - Consultant in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Progression, culture, commission, locations, salary

Cons

None really, there’s lots of flexibility too

Oliver James Response

Thank you for your review. It’s great to hear you are enjoying your time at Oliver James. Your feedback has been passed onto our management team and we wish you every success in your role with us.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent company!

Sep 15, 2021 - Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Targets are desk focused. Not a one size fits all! You have the possibility of earning $100k+ in your first year! Unreal commission scheme (Temp & perm) Great culture. Real team environment where all divisions work in unison and cross sell. Diverse culture. Great D&I outlook. Everyone is personable and approachable. Very social office. Friday drinks. Quarterly events. Monthly MVP awards! Recruitment isn’t an easy gig. You get out what you put in. But if you want to earn 200k+ a year then this is the place!

Cons

401k isn’t matched and only kicks in after 12months being on the job.

Continue reading

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive environment, great culture

Aug 30, 2021 - Delivery Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a very supportive environment. Whether is be the little wins or promotions, the team is always there to help with both your personal and professional development. Great culture--The team is big on supporting balance in their employees' lives. Though some days you work longer than others, incentives are trickled in to ensure you are enjoying the work you are doing and the environment you are in.

Cons

I do wish there was more of a hybrid schedule to allow more days to work from home, but they are flexible when it is needed.

Marketing

Discover more reviews about Oliver James.