Olleco - Maintenance team Liverpool | Glassdoor.co.uk

Employee Review

"Maintenance team Liverpool"

Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Liverpool, England
Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Liverpool, England

I have been working at Olleco full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Aiming to be the best, good friendly environment, salary, shifts, very social company with regular events, job security, great team throughout.

Cons

Pension scheme could be improved

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Driver and delivery job"

Current Employee - Driver Delivery Service in Chester-le-Street, England
    Current Employee - Driver Delivery Service in Chester-le-Street, England

I have been working at Olleco full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Driver and delivery job I have been driving for over 30 year delivering things to the public got a full clean license and I live local so I know the area very well

Cons

Good communication With the public

2. "Twelve month onsite review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

I have been working at Olleco (Less than a year)

Pros

I've now been working at the Liverpool site for 12 months as a consultant and seen, and been closely involved, with how the business has positively changed during that period. There has been significant investment to site to improve the existing facility, this has been both to infrastructure but also to recruitment to ensure that the right skill sets are at site to continue with the ongoing vision of improvement and expansion.

In the current role I am doing at site, I am privy to see what the vision for the business is in the coming couple of years, and this vision is to continue to expand both production and the personnel skill base. Refreshing to see after witnessing in recent years the decline of the processing/manufacturing industry.

It is also good to know that the work being done at site, and by Olleco as a business, is net positive to the environment.

Cons

There still appears to be culture of running before walking within the business, which in itself is testament of how the business wants to improve immediately, however on occasion this may be of detriment to ensuring the "right first time" approach, which in the long term will be more efficient.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop and invest into the business and the personnel on site as the benefits of what has now been done to date are becoming apparent.

Discover more reviews about Olleco.