1. "A company on the up"

5.0
    Current Employee - Workday Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than a year

Pros

OSV UK has made great strides in cementing itself in the Workday space over the past few years. We have hired great talent and continue to do so. - Good management team and support structure (HR / IT) - Proactive approach to renumeration

Cons

No major cons. However any issues that do arise are communicated and dealt with as a team

OneSource Virtual Response

May 15, 2019The Engagement Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We love that you agree we are going in the right direction. Our EMEA growth and expansion has been amazing and we are so proud of our EMEA team!

1. "Great Tax Department"

5.0
    Current Employee - Tax Associate in Irving, TX

I have been working at OneSource Virtual full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Value employees, open door policy, work from home, and team spirit.

Cons

HR shows favoritism and inconsistent with resolving issues among employees and managers. Use unfair and deceptive practice. Leak information to employees.

Continue reading

OneSource Virtual Response

October 19, 2020The Engagement Team

We thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback about how we value our employees, and we especially appreciate you mentioning our open door policy. We understand you have concerns and would encourage you to use the open door policy and speak with our Senior Vice President of HR. We hope you will take this opportunity to reach out and discuss. We are always open to learning how we can make the OSV employee experience better. Thank you.

2. "Good place to work"

4.0
    Former Employee - Integrations Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at OneSource Virtual full-time

Pros

Good place to work. Good atmosphere.

Cons

Nothing negative to say at all

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about OneSource Virtual.