Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company on the up

Feb 28, 2019 - Workday Senior Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

OSV UK has made great strides in cementing itself in the Workday space over the past few years. We have hired great talent and continue to do so. - Good management team and support structure (HR / IT) - Proactive approach to renumeration

Cons

No major cons. However any issues that do arise are communicated and dealt with as a team

OneSource Virtual Response

The Engagement Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We love that you agree we are going in the right direction. Our EMEA growth and expansion has been amazing and we are so proud of our EMEA team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good people make ALL the difference

Nov 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is stellar, colleagues learn how to say your name properly, diversity and inclusion is the norm.

Cons

None that come to mind

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful Place to Work!

Nov 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is willing to help! You don't find this at many companies where different departments will step in and assist with different projects. Everyone is truly dedicated to making your work experience great!

Cons

Compensation, but that is a work in progress.

Continue reading

OneSource Virtual Response

The Engagement Team

Thanks for that amazing feedback! We really appreciate you calling out how we live our values in real time (#2 We Are A Team & #8 Seek The Best For Others). Thanks for being a part of OSV!

Discover more reviews about OneSource Virtual.