1. "Great atmosphere"

5.0
    Current Employee - Design Manager in Oxford, England

I have been working at Oxford University Press full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people, lovely building, super flexible working

Cons

Not much cons but it would be great to see more diversity.

October 9, 2020OUP Glassdoor Account Manager

We’re pleased to hear that you’re enjoying your time at OUP. On your point around diversity, supporting diversity and inclusion across OUP is a core focus for us right now. While there’s still more that we can do, we’re confident we’re heading in the right direction. If you have any further comments you’d like to share please email us on glassdoor@oup.com.

1. "Great people"

5.0
    Former Intern - Editorial Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Oxford University Press for less than a year

Pros

Smart, hardworking people. Exposure to wide variety of academic publications in all stages of publishing process.

Cons

Not a lot of interactions between departments, but this is also a reality of editorial work.

February 5, 2021OUP Glassdoor Account Manager

We’re delighted to read your review, and particularly value your feedback on our people. We’re always so proud of the wonderful people working at OUP. If you want to expand on your review further, please email glassdoor@oup.com.

2. "Excellent learning opportunity"

4.0
    Former Intern - Editorial Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Oxford University Press for less than a year

Pros

Great people who love the work, diverse range of learning experiences for interns

Cons

More inter-department gatherings or learning events for interns would have been helpful

February 15, 2021OUP Glassdoor Account Manager

It's great to hear your feedback about our internship programme. We're glad to hear you learned a lot from the programme, and will pass on your suggestion about learning events and gatherings for interns, You can share any more feedback by emailing glassdoor@oup.com.

Discover more reviews about Oxford University Press.