Palantir Technologies - Best place for growth | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Best place for growth"

Current Employee - Deployment Strategist in London, England

I have been working at Palantir Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best opportunity for both professional and personal growth I can imagine. You'll be given real, difficult problems working with some of the world's biggest companies and have a chance to have real impact on the world. Comp (especially for Europe) is incredible and increases quickly if you're doing well. People are probably the best part about working here. I joined as a new grad and the main reason was the people I have met. Everyone is world class at what they do, but also people tend to be great personally. This obicously doesn't apply to every single person but is overall true. If you want to, you can travel the world, with all expenses paid. The product is at a really good place now and it's very cool to work with the tech available.

Cons

A lot of untrue negative press You mostly can't talk about all of the cool stuff we do

Palantir Technologies2018-09-20

"Amazing company with amazing opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Forward Deployed Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Palantir Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

From day one you get exposed to challenging problems and you help important institutions solve them by using data. Great company mission. It's easy to move from team to team and learn about different industries. Amazing perks. Every person I have met is interesting and brilliant. I love going to work every day.

Cons

Not a great relationship with media (we don't really have any). There's a lot of false/wrong information out there about our work and not a lot being done to fix that. People tend to get confused with what we do or why we work with certain customers.

Continue reading
    Palantir Technologies2020-02-13
  2. "Good place for great engineering!"

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Palantir Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Interesting clients, good pay, interesting problems

Cons

Travel, reputation, career progression, location

Palantir Technologies2020-01-30

Discover more reviews about Palantir Technologies.