1. "Way too intense"

1.0
    Former Intern - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Pan Atlantic for less than a year

Pros

A very tight-knit group, almost cult-like in nature. Also forced optimism and constantly trying to bring out the best in their workers.

Cons

I went in at 7am, got home at midnight. Very intense work with barely any rewards. Only get paid commission, as it is a direct marketing firm. Unless you're into a workplace that can replace you at a moment's notice, then this won't be the best fit for you.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best use of my time ever"

5.0
    Former Employee - Trainee Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Pan Atlantic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great positive energetic atmosphere that gets you fired up to grow and progress in a fast paced environment where growth is determined by what you do rather than in the usual setting I have been in which is who you know.

Cons

You have to be on your game at all times as the management push, drive and challenge you every day to be better.

Continue reading

"Corporate Trainer"

5.0

I worked at Pan Atlantic for less than a year

Pros

I loved going to work everyday. I learned so many new skills that I can transfer to other positions. There is a direct path to follow of you are about career advancement. Everyone was excited and wanted to see me succeed.

Cons

We worked long hours but they cram 3 years of business advancement into one year. Difficult if you have children.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Pan Atlantic.