Cover image for Parallax

Parallax

Engaged Employer

Parallax

Add a Review

Fab place to work, where people are valued - Anonymous Employee Parallax Employee Review

21 Sept 2023
      Former Employee, more than 1 year
      Leeds, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are valued and more importantly heard. Progression for all staff members Great benefits Lovely office with latest kit available

Cons

None that I can think of

Other Employee Reviews

10 Dec 2021
        Former Employee
        San Francisco, CA
        Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company with great management.

Cons

It’s a tough industry. Great company though.

6 Nov 2023
          Current Employee, more than 1 year
          Business Outlook

Pros

Flexitime, understanding and caring. Can always speak directly to directors about concerns. Always encouraged to be transparent and open minded. Learnt a lot since I've been here.

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

Discover more reviews about Parallax.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Morgan Stanley

In an interview is it a good practice to draw examples for answering situational questions from the most recent and relevant experience or should I draw examples from other previous experiences as well?

0 Comments

Morgan Stanley

0 Comments

University of Chicago

Doing my first behavioral interview with Guidehouse and wondering if anyone has any advice on practice questions for the behavioral interview I might be able to practice with, prep, and map out a STAR response to ahead of time. This is my first time interviewing in this industry and am first gen so feeling nervous, this any advice and tips are much appreciated.

3 Comments