1. "Love working in a team environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture where you are rewarded for the hard work

Cons

Like any sales position if you don’t like to be competitive it won’t be the role for you

"Great Opportunity!! Love the job I got from Pareto"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

I got invited to the assessment day back in early November and went in for the about 4-5hr assessment. Initially got a call from one of the recruiters at Pareto and had to go through a 3-part phone screening to get invited to the assessment day. Essentially it was a few phone interviews to learn more about you and see if they think you would be a good fit for the assessment. At the assessment day it was me and probably about 30 other people, mostly recent graduates looking for full time work. Everyone gets up and introduces themselves, the people running the assessment talk for a little then they break you up into 3 groups for assessment exercises. To do well in the group setting you definitely have to speak up, as well as be able to listen to others opinions. Don't be scared to speak up, the people that make it through are the one that are the most engaged and not afraid to take charge of the situation. If you want to succeed in sales you're going to need to be able to communicate. After the group exercises you have your 3 minute pitch. I kinda messed my pitch up a little bit by forgetting what I was going to say and froze up for a couple seconds, but took a deep breath and recovered. Luckily since I was very out spoken in all the events before that I was still chosen along wit about 9 others. After that day they were very helpful and sent me on a bunch of interviews in about a 2 week period. Met with about 5 different companies for SDR roles. Wound up choosing one that I’m currently very happy with. Pay was also what they said it would be at Pareto, 50-60K. The role I got placed in was on the higher end. Overall, very happy with Pareto and would definitely recommend. It made my job search very easy.

Cons

Was kinda skeptical at first. Read some reviews on here from people who didn't have a good experience and I almost didn't show up to the assessment day. Now that I look back though I couldn't be happier that I went that day. The people that hated the assessment day are the one who didn't get selected. It is time consuming so I understand the frustration, but if you're up for a challenge and a good competition it's actually a pretty fun day.

2. COVID-19

"Good first job out of college"

Former Employee - Graduate Manager in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Pareto Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

Solid culture, management is supportive and gives good feedback.

Cons

The work can be repetitive, especially when working remotely (due to Covid).

Discover more reviews about Pareto Law.