Pareto Law - Love working in a team environment | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Love working in a team environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture where you are rewarded for the hard work

Cons

Like any sales position if you don’t like to be competitive it won’t be the role for you

Pareto Law2019-12-09
  1. "The Real Deal."

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for more than a year

Pros

I came into Pareto Law after being invited to an NYC assessment day in Early 2019. After being offered opportunities with other clients, I ultimately decided to join Pareto as a Graduate Manager. Since then, I've had the chance to work with hundreds of sales candidates, travel, and collaborate with tons of awesome companies. Pareto prides itself on growth and feedback. Within my role, the road to progression has been quite clear. The compensation is strong with great commission incentives and I really do enjoy the fun culture we hold and also provide for our candidates (drinks at the end of every assessment day is always good). It's pretty inspiring to see where our candidates have progressed towards following our interviews. (Flying to England each year for the Sales Kickoff is a nice touch)

Cons

As with many growing firms, there are a bit of growing pains. As we continue to expand, whether it be technology or certain processes, we're always looking to innovate. This can be a bit troublesome for those looking for "routine" but it's been manageable. The hours can be lengthy at times as there's always a ton to do. Sales (especially at Pareto) is not a pure 9-5, but overall, I find myself content with the work-life balance.

Continue reading
    Pareto Law2020-01-08
  2. "A great place to hone your craft"

Current Employee - Sales, NYC in New York, NY

I have been working at Pareto Law full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People are very happy to help, whether it be with coaching or some more basic questions, which makes it a pretty open and transparent environment - very helpful for upskilling yourself! We're a fairly similar age, and have a lot of fun in the office, there's always something going on to get involved with. We work to a pretty high standard, so you'll be pushed to do your very best in work each day.

Cons

It can be intense at times, with upcoming deadlines for projects etc, and things do change since we are still young-ish in the US and growing the team. With the pace of that, you've got to learn how to ask for what you want/need help with in order to get the progression/learning that you want.

Continue reading
    Pareto Law2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about Pareto Law.