1. "Great Culture with Career Opportunites"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Paylocity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great pay Amazing culture among co-workers The management truly wants to see you succeed. They are always trying to help you explore and work towards different career opportunities within the company. The work isn't easy, but it's rewarding, and you definitely have the support you need to back you up.

Cons

The work is hard and gets incredibly busy between December and February.

Paylocity Response

December 4, 2020Paylocity

Paylocity DOES offer a great culture with career opportunities! We are an employee-centric and value-driven company! Appreciate the feedback and thank you for sharing your advice to our management.

1. "Best Company I've Worked for"

Current Employee - HCM Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Paylocity full-time for more than a year

Pros

great salary, remote, commission potential

Cons

headcount is high, confusion in territory/COI relationships

"PCTY Overview"

Current Employee - CCC Representative in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Paylocity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with Paylocity since December 2014, a little over 6 years. Since I started I've been promoted 4 times and just interviewed for my 5th opportunity to be promoted. Paylocity's culture is amazing, my best friends are some of my coworkers and even my bridesmaids! Everyone helps each other and our department is truly a family. The managers come up with fun, creative contests with prizes that are unreal. Paylocity believes in their employees and helps you get to the next level in your career. I even got a chance to move to Boise, ID and open up a department! The money that can and has been made in this role is incredible. For someone like myself, who started in an entry-level position at PCTY, to now being considered for my second managerial position is why Paylocity is the best company I have ever worked for!

Cons

I honestly do not have any cons.

Discover more reviews about Paylocity.