Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great career prospects and working environment

Oct 5, 2018 - PA/Departmental Coordinator in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Acknowledgement of good work which motivates you to carry on and improve and keep up in the fast paced environment! Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. Managers and directors listen to what you have to say and take it on board to improve work life for all employees.

Cons

Is a fast paced environment so have to be on the ball from the get go.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Employee Engagement Specialist

We will always listen to any suggestions our employees make, some of the best changes/improvements we've made have come from having a coffee with our employees. Thanks for the feedback.

1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

sop

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good awesome sick darn good

Cons

eh neh its pretty good

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not ok

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good no management

Cons

Very unfriendly work environment rude

3 people found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

I'm sorry to hear about your opinion of the company. Whilst we're glad to hear you were happy with your compensation, we're disappointed to hear your views about management. This is not an experience that we stand for or recognise. The culture we foster is one of support for our colleagues, where everyone is given an opportunity to voice concerns and make suggestions. We regularly hold forums with management that all colleagues can attend to hear the latest news and ask anything anonymously. Additionally, all colleagues are welcome to speak to their line manager if they have any immediate concerns around their workload, to agree a more effective and balanced work approach. Nonetheless, we wish you all the best in the future.

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.