Peninsula - Good career progression and exciting place to work | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Good career progression and exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Human Resources Face2Face Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunities for career progression, excellent training, good support from management, great social events, senior management/directors are very approachable and many have progressed themselves through the business, everyday is different.

Cons

Fast paced environment and workload can be high at times. Our hard work and commitment is always appreciated and its good to see the business growing.

Peninsula2018-10-05

Peninsula Response

October 10, 2018Employee Engagement Specialist

Thanks for the great feedback, we're pleased to see you're enjoying your role in the HRFace2Face department.

1. "2007-2019"

Current Employee - Business Sales Executive in Manchester, England

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

longevity, growth, MONEY, incentives, career path, facilities

Cons

any small issues I have had have always been sorted with ease! there are going to be tough days in any business and role

Advice to Management

keep it up! don't listen to the negative few, haters are going to hate

Peninsula2019-08-14
  2. "An employer who values the person as well as the revenue"

Current Employee - Business Sales Executive in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with this market-leading company for only a few months and have received first-class training, realistic and achievable targets and consistent support and encouragement at every stage. Since my second month I with Peninsula I felt as though the management team saw potential in me, and they have pushed me to over-achieve in a constructive way. From the Associate Director Monica Sharples down to the team managers...

Cons

Not much to criticize - it's a culture that is not for the fragile, but the rewards are fantastic!

Advice to Management

Keep on driving the teams but also don't stop the support and empathy.

Peninsula2019-08-08

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.