Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good career progression and exciting place to work

Oct 5, 2018 - Human Resources Face2Face Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunities for career progression, excellent training, good support from management, great social events, senior management/directors are very approachable and many have progressed themselves through the business, everyday is different.

Cons

Fast paced environment and workload can be high at times. Our hard work and commitment is always appreciated and its good to see the business growing.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Employee Engagement Specialist

Thanks for the great feedback, we're pleased to see you're enjoying your role in the HRFace2Face department.

1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

sop

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good awesome sick darn good

Cons

eh neh its pretty good

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not ok

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good no management

Cons

Very unfriendly work environment rude

3 people found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

I'm sorry to hear about your opinion of the company. Whilst we're glad to hear you were happy with your compensation, we're disappointed to hear your views about management. This is not an experience that we stand for or recognise. The culture we foster is one of support for our colleagues, where everyone is given an opportunity to voice concerns and make suggestions. We regularly hold forums with management that all colleagues can attend to hear the latest news and ask anything anonymously. Additionally, all colleagues are welcome to speak to their line manager if they have any immediate concerns around their workload, to agree a more effective and balanced work approach. Nonetheless, we wish you all the best in the future.

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.