Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic team in a brilliant company

Oct 5, 2018 - HRFace2Face Consultant in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work within the HRFace2Face team where I am lucky enough to work with a fantastic team of Consultants and Paralegals! I feel valued as an employee , and feel that my contribution is appreciated.# The management team within HRFace2Face are fantastic, always looking to improve things for the team where possible!

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing to say here.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Employee Engagement Specialist

Thanks for the great review, I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to Joe and the team.

1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

sop

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good awesome sick darn good

Cons

eh neh its pretty good

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not ok

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good no management

Cons

Very unfriendly work environment rude

3 people found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

I'm sorry to hear about your opinion of the company. Whilst we're glad to hear you were happy with your compensation, we're disappointed to hear your views about management. This is not an experience that we stand for or recognise. The culture we foster is one of support for our colleagues, where everyone is given an opportunity to voice concerns and make suggestions. We regularly hold forums with management that all colleagues can attend to hear the latest news and ask anything anonymously. Additionally, all colleagues are welcome to speak to their line manager if they have any immediate concerns around their workload, to agree a more effective and balanced work approach. Nonetheless, we wish you all the best in the future.

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.