Peninsula - Working at Peninsula | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Working at Peninsula"

Current Employee - Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Working at Peninsula is enjoyable, I started a long time ago and have moved up in my role. If you are willing to put in the hard work then you will reap the rewards

Cons

In my time at Peninsula I have always found it to be reqarding and given the perks that the employees get its hard to find a negative.

Peninsula2018-10-08

Peninsula Response

October 10, 2018Employee Engagement Specialist

As you'll know we have listened to our employees and made changes to the benefits recently which take place from Jan 1st 2019, we're excited about these changes and they have been made the reflect the hard work everyone put in each day. Thank you.

1. "Graduate Employment Law Consultant"

Current Employee - Graduate Employment Law Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for less than a year

Pros

I would highly recommend this role. Everyone in the office is very friendly, inclusive and always asks me if I need any help. The recruitment process was very efficient. Great induction into the company and opportunities to get to know the team. Training is very good and reviews take place regularly. A genuine interest from all in the company, at all levels, in my personal and professional development. Very... positive office environment and good facilities within the office. Currently working within the advice team which is a good way to build knowledge of employment law, the IT systems, and building rapport with clients.

Cons

There are no cons of working with this company!

Peninsula2019-10-14

"Good company, low salaries, big workload"

Current Employee - Human Resources Documentation Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice colleagues, good atmosphere, good holidays, birthday off

Cons

Salary is low for the pressure, responsibility and workload. Tight deadlines

Advice to Management

Fight for salary increase

Peninsula2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.