Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Sales Department has changed my life!!

Oct 10, 2018 - Senior Employment Law Consultant in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Peninsula for over 5 years in a number of different roles in departments across the organisation. I can honestly say I have never come across a Company so committed to not only providing a fantastic service, but also to looking after their employees. I joined the sales team on floor 6 18 months ago after working within the advice and documentation departments for a number of years, and I am so happy that I made this career move. The atmosphere is fantastic and all of the Management team are so encouraging as they want to see each and every employee strive to achieve the best that they can. Employees are truly happy to come to work here each day and it is clear to see that reasons behind this relate to not only the fantastic rewards on offer, but also because of the constant support provided by the Management team. There is an extremely generous commission structure in place which is really achievable if you work hard and are dedicated to the success of the business. There are also regular incentives to encourage employees to achieve the best that they can. Those who work hard are really rewarded here. My life has been changed completely since joining the sales department, I have been able to purchase a beautiful first home and a brand new car, and I now have so much financial freedom and feel so secure. At our recent sales conference we had the big prize draw based on an incentive that had been running over the past year. Each employee in the sales team won raffle tickets throughout the year leading up to the draw based on performance and other incentives that ran. The prize was £20,000! Life changing money! I am so thrilled to say that I won!! This is just another way the company looks to reward hard work. Hard work really does pay off! I am so excited to continue building my career within Peninsula and progress further within the sales department to continue to achieve financial freedom and security.

Cons

There are none that I have come across. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Peninsula so far and look forward to the future here.

4 people found this review helpful

Employee Engagement Specialist

Thanks for the great feedback, we're so pleased you've taken the time to write your review. Peninsula, with the right mindset and focus, can be a life chaining place! Congratulations on winning the £20,000

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Double Bubble

May 5, 2022 - Senior Employment Law Adviser
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great support - Amazing opportunity to gain qualification and develop - Good remuneration - Great for progression

Cons

Fast paced environment, very much a change culture. While I do not see these as "cons", if you are not good at change or working at a fast pace, this may not be for you. However if you are up for making the commitment, life here can be very good. Over my last 8 years, I've seen lots change, all for the benefit of making my ability to do my job easier or for client service. It's been all good from my perspective . No issues

Be the first to find this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Senior Employment Law Adviser and, thank you for your 8+ years’ service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love many different aspects linked to your role such as the great support, good remuneration, progression opportunities and much more. Amazing! We're pleased that you enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business - we really do value our employees! We understand the pace can be fast at Peninsula but this is so that we can deliver exceptional around the clock service to our renowned clients. It's great to read that you can embrace this within your role as a Senior Employment Law Adviser. We are always looking at ways we can improve so that we can support our employees to be the best at what you do. So it's amazing to hear this has been well portrayed. Peninsula likes to look after it's employees and, this is why we offer such an extensive range of benefits and perks and the Double Bubble is one of these linked to our profit share. We do this to reward the hard work our employees do to help our clients and their businesses. So we would like to thank yourself! We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything further, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing business to work for

Apr 8, 2022 - Sales BDM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Induction and training is comprehensive, thorough and thoroughly enjoyable. Most importantly it is delivered by two very respected and successful ex BDM’s who can speak from experience. I have never worked for an organisation like Peninsula before. They are encouraging and genuinely want people to be their best and most successful. You are surrounded by support and given ALL of the tools to do the job. Most importantly, should a change or improvement be required or gets done!

Cons

At this moment in time I can think of none.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review and 5-star rating! It really means a lot. We're glad to have you as a member of the team here at Peninsula as a Sales BDM and, thank you for your 1+ year's service so far! It is wonderful to hear that you really enjoy working at Peninsula, and that you love many different aspects of your role. Fantastic! We're pleased that you really enjoy the training we provide giving every individual the opportunity to grow and develop within the business. We really want our employees to be the best at what they do and this is why we invest in business training so much. We're happy to read that you really enjoyed your onboarding experience and, found it very useful to have your induction training delivered by experience ex-Sales BDM's. We understand the importance of receiving the very best training from the start of your new journey. Thank you for saying in your review that there is no negative comments you can think of throughout the duration of time you have been with Peninsula. We welcome all feedback or ideas for improvements, so if you ever feel you would like to discuss anything in confidence, please reach us on reviews@peninsula-uk.com Keep up the fantastic work. We hope you have a great day!

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.