Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Sales Department has changed my life!!

Oct 10, 2018 - Senior Employment Law Consultant in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Peninsula for over 5 years in a number of different roles in departments across the organisation. I can honestly say I have never come across a Company so committed to not only providing a fantastic service, but also to looking after their employees. I joined the sales team on floor 6 18 months ago after working within the advice and documentation departments for a number of years, and I am so happy that I made this career move. The atmosphere is fantastic and all of the Management team are so encouraging as they want to see each and every employee strive to achieve the best that they can. Employees are truly happy to come to work here each day and it is clear to see that reasons behind this relate to not only the fantastic rewards on offer, but also because of the constant support provided by the Management team. There is an extremely generous commission structure in place which is really achievable if you work hard and are dedicated to the success of the business. There are also regular incentives to encourage employees to achieve the best that they can. Those who work hard are really rewarded here. My life has been changed completely since joining the sales department, I have been able to purchase a beautiful first home and a brand new car, and I now have so much financial freedom and feel so secure. At our recent sales conference we had the big prize draw based on an incentive that had been running over the past year. Each employee in the sales team won raffle tickets throughout the year leading up to the draw based on performance and other incentives that ran. The prize was £20,000! Life changing money! I am so thrilled to say that I won!! This is just another way the company looks to reward hard work. Hard work really does pay off! I am so excited to continue building my career within Peninsula and progress further within the sales department to continue to achieve financial freedom and security.

Cons

There are none that I have come across. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Peninsula so far and look forward to the future here.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

Employee Engagement Specialist

Thanks for the great feedback, we're so pleased you've taken the time to write your review. Peninsula, with the right mindset and focus, can be a life chaining place! Congratulations on winning the £20,000

1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

sop

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

good awesome sick darn good

Cons

eh neh its pretty good

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not ok

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good no management

Cons

Very unfriendly work environment rude

3 people found this review helpful

Peninsula Response

I'm sorry to hear about your opinion of the company. Whilst we're glad to hear you were happy with your compensation, we're disappointed to hear your views about management. This is not an experience that we stand for or recognise. The culture we foster is one of support for our colleagues, where everyone is given an opportunity to voice concerns and make suggestions. We regularly hold forums with management that all colleagues can attend to hear the latest news and ask anything anonymously. Additionally, all colleagues are welcome to speak to their line manager if they have any immediate concerns around their workload, to agree a more effective and balanced work approach. Nonetheless, we wish you all the best in the future.

Discover more reviews about Peninsula.